- MAINTENANCE RESPONSIBILTIES
- INSURANCE INFORMATION
- FORMS AND MAPS
- In Memoriam
- Ohio Condo Laws
- NEW DOG LAW
- Local Waste Services
- Powell Web Site
- Delaware Web Site
- Delaware County
- City of Columbus
- Columbia Gas
- Del-Co Water
- Delaware Library
- Worthington Library
- Powell Tribune
- Columbus Dispatch
- Google News
- USA TODAY
Monday, August 06, 2012
PAINTING SUMMER 2012
YOU CAN FIND YOUR BUILDING NUMBER ON YOUR MAP IN THE CENTER OF YOUR RIVERBEND DIRECTORY. ONLY THE BUILDINGS NOTED WILL BE PAINTED THIS YEAR.
August 2, 2012
To: The Residents of Buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 25, 26 ,27, 34, 35
From: Board of Directors
Re: 2012 Building Painting > Paint Schedule & Parameters
Our painting of the first group of buildings by Paint 4 You will commence the week of August 6th, weather permitting. The tentative schedule is attached along with a site plan of the community showing these buildings and the corresponding units.
The following parameters will be used for painting your garage door and red front door:
1. Garage Door – If there are no vehicles parked in front of your garage when the painters are painting your unit, the door will be painted at that time. Otherwise, they will have to return later to do this.
2. Red Front Door – If you are home when the painters are working on your unit, your door will be painted at that time. The door will need to be open when it is painted so the edges can also be painted. The door must remain open for a couple of hours for the paint to dry!
3. If you are not at home on that day, we will advise you of the day they will be painting those doors that were missed. You will need to be available on that day or leave your key with a friend or neighbor who can open the door as needed.
1. If you have a patio, you will need to move your furniture, tables, pots etc. away from the fence so the painters can do their work.
2. If you have a veranda please keep flowers etc; away from the rim that will be painted.
3. When your building is being painted, please make certain your vehicle(s) are in the garage and away from the door, or simply away from the building and garage altogether. This is your responsibility. Neither Paint 4 You nor your Association will be responsible for paint on your vehicles if they are in the way.
If you have any concerns after the painters have finished your unit, you may contact him Stephanie Soroky at 614-766-6500 x 142.
The following items will be painted:
1. All exterior trim that is currently painted.
2. Garage door
3. Front door
4. The simulated red door on the second floor of the Abbeys and Canterburys.
5. Wood panels behind gas meters
NOTE: The Stucco will not be washed or painted.
If you have any questions about this project, contact Stephanie Soroky at RPM at 614-766-6500, ext. 142.
Your Board realizes this may cause some inconvenience, but are most appreciative of your cooperation and understanding as we improve our community.
Posted by Webmaster at 8/06/2012 07:50:00 PM